simple is beautiful
Barcelona Photoblog: La Pedrera or Casa Mila, Barcelona, Spain
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Sunday, March 23, 2008

La Pedrera or Casa Mila, Barcelona, Spain

La Pedrera or Casa Mila, Barcelona, Spain [enlarge]

As you know this is Casa Milá aka La Pedrera by Antoni Gaudi. I can't say much but I recommend you visit previous posts about the art nouveau building at Passeig de Gracia. I have tried different angles of the house but this one taken at sunset looked fine enough. Nevertheless I have polarized the façade and added some dramatic sky just out of pure boredom. I think it is a building that works when it comes to tweaking reality. Here are some other shots from my archives: Casa Mila, Door Ironwork, La Pedrera in BW and La Pedrera a Barcelona Landmark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL