simple is beautiful
Barcelona Photoblog: Wooden Toys, Las Ramblas Stall, Barcelona
2 ... 2 ...

Blog Archive

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Wooden Toys, Las Ramblas Stall, Barcelona

 [enlarge]

Rambling Las Ramblas of Barcelona, camera on hand and nothing else to do, I decided to leave human statues alone for a while and concentrate on small details. Hundreds of souvenirs were shouting at me to be under the spotlight, to step into the limelight. Hey, me!. Forget about her! She's too ugly. I couldn't resist that urgent cry and headed for the little elf or whatever that was and gave him his moment of glory. Lady elf wasn't bad either. I suppose taking these wooden toys home would make your kids very happy or not?

By the way if you want to be in the spotlight check Picture Social the social network for photographers.

And finally talking about tiny characters, did you know that the Smurfs celebrate their 50th anniversary?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LABEL